Our hand sanitizers coats without using a lot of product. Leaving your hands soft without that tacky feeling others sanitizers leave.
Kills 99.9% of germs
We use 75% alcohol vs ethanol alcohol* in our product.
Due to covid-19, the supply chains were disrupted and some of the ethanol alcohol smells like alcohol (whiskey, tequila, rum or vodka). We choose to formulate with alcohol due to these factors.
isopropyl alcohol 75% v/v
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
WARNINGS For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
• in children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation of rash occurs. These may be signs of serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30ˆC (95-86ˆF)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ˆC (104ˆF)
Inactive ingredients purified water USP, glycerin, aloe, hydroxypropyl methylcelloulose, orange essential oil, lemon essential oil, hydrogen peroxide