Frequently Asked Questions about Rustic Strength's products
1. Is your laundry detergent high efficiency and top load machine friendly?
Yes. Our product is formulated for conventional, top load, front load and high efficiency washing machines.
2. How much laundry detergent should I use per load?
Small load – 1/2 to 1 oz of detergent
Medium load – 1 to 2 oz of detergent
Large load – 2 oz of detergent
3. What makes Rustic Strength’s laundry detergent better than other brands like Tide™, All™, Ecos™ or Purex™?
Ingredients! We do NOT use any cheap fillers to make our product. We only use quality 1st step ingredients and nothing more. Our product is a clear and clean formula with no additives to harm you or the environment.
4. What are Rustic Strength's no-no ingredients?
Our products do not contain these ingredients and here is why.
• parabens – xenoestorgens (agents that mimic estrogen) that has been linked to cancer
• perfumes – 15 – 20% perfume essence (concentrated fragrance)
• fragrances – some can be toxic (phthalates); perceived clean vs real clean because of the smell
• phthalates – can damage liver, kidneys, lungs and reproductive system
• sulphates/sulfates – SLS and SLES can irritate eyes, skin and lungs. Tested on animals and not environmentally friendly
• dyes – skin irritant
• brighteners- chemicals that remain on the clothes to absorb UV light (naphthotriazolystilbenes, benzoxazolyl, diaminostilbene, disulfonate)
5. There are so many laundry detergents on the market what make Rustic Strength so different?
A lot of detergents on the market use fragrances or perfumes to scent their line of products. Fragrances and perfumes have phthalates and those can cause liver, kidney, lung and reproductive system damage. It also gives you a false since of clean. You don’t need a lingering smell to know your clothes are clean. With Rustic Strength detergent you can feel it!
6. Does it really clean better than other detergents on the market?
We have heard from many of our customers on how it out performs any other detergent they have EVER used.
7. Why do you use deionized water?
The deionization process removes mineral ions such as sodium, calcium, iron, copper, chloride and sulfate to make the water as PURE as possible.
8. Why do you not make pods for your laundry detergent?
We believe our end user to be intelligent enough to measure out a proper dose for their laundry needs. With pods there is no control over the dosage amount and we know you are not always doing the same size load every time. This ensures you are not overdosing your laundry detergent and you are getting the most efficient wash possible.
The manufacturing of pods adds more cost to the processing of laundry detergent and frankly we don’t want to increase our costs any more than we have to.