Customer experience is our pride, and we are looking for someone that wants to be more than just an employee. As we are continually expanding, this will be a career opportunity for you to grow with us.
If you are self-motivated, independent, and eager to invest your skills into our company, we’d love to have you on our team.
Each day is different for us here, but some of our routine activities include:
• Packing, shipping, and fulfilling customer orders
• Preparing future inventory, like labeling bottles and building boxes
• Batching products
• Transporting products on pallets
• Wrapping and preparing pallets for shipment
• General Maintenance
• General Clean-up
The work is engaging, and the results are rewarding. If you would like to be a part of our mission, read the job requirements below and apply now!
• No experience is necessary!
• You should be at least 18 years of age
• You should be able to lift at least 55lbs
• Full-time positions are available
• You should be able to walk quickly and easily for 500ft
• We work Monday - Friday, from 9 - 4:30, with weekends and holidays* off
• You will be on your feet most of the day, working in a very hands-on setting
• Basic computer skills and proficiency in math are both handy
• Helpful if you know how to operate a forklift (but not necessary)
• Non-smoking campus
• Prefer individuals with at least an associates degree or trade certificate Pay is $12/hr. for the first month. $13 after 1 month, plus PTO starts. $14 after 6 months. $15 after 1 year. Paid holidays (based on UPS schedule). Year-end bonus. One week vacation if accumulated hours after one year of being on the job.
Our workplace is safe and secure. There is no dress code, just wear what you’re comfortable in. We’re easy-going but dedicated to what we do and are looking for someone that will add more to our company than just “showing up”.
If you are still interested please download and fill out this job application and send to email@example.com
Or fill out the contact form with your information